28 June 2005

This week is really shaping up to be fun.
Tonight my uncle and aunt from BC are swinging through Spruce Grove on their way to Neerlandia. I haven't seen them in a few years, so I'm looking forward to that. They are our only close family in Canada.
Tomorrow evening Alison and I are working at Jacks.
Then Thursday we have a test on Wills and Estates, which we just began last Friday. That should prove interesting.
Friday is Canada Day! I'm so looking forward to celebrating (especially a day off school. yay!). A group of us is going to spend the day together, and then go watch the fireworks in the River Valley.
I have to work the whole day Saturday, but after that, I'm going to Neerlandia with some friends. Steve is supposed to be coming on Thursday, and he and Alison are driving down for Sunday too.
I really should get back to the Enduring Power of Attorney that I'm typing out. Just had to rest the noggin for a sec.

8 comments:

Henners said...

yay! Fun!

Just wanted to say that :-)

Alyson Sunny said...

Yippeee Party at your house! I am sad that I am not going to be hanging on Friday due to work, but I will probably be in the evening. Yippee

Emily said...

i can't wait! i got my camp week changed, so i'm gonna be home too! yay! :D

CraftyHourMom said...

yippiding!
lol

lilshortbread said...

theif! that's my phrase!!! :P ;)

CraftyHourMom said...

i know and i'm sorry (heehee). i was looking for another jubilant "y" word

lilshortbread said...

*chuckles* 'sok.... :-D I just find it exceedingly amusing when people copy me.... XD *sniggle*

Alyson Sunny said...

Giggle, well then you can just make up a new word Laura I will forgive you.
YIPPEEEEEE