18 January 2005

Early Cosmetics Class

This afternoon I came upstairs for a drink, and saw Esther sitting on Mom's lap. When I went over to talk to her, I noticed something on her face. It was sort of pinker than her skin, and was smeared all over her forehead and nose. Then I looked a little closer. "Mom!" I said. "She has concealer all over her!" It turns out she got into my box in the bathroom and dug out my concealer stick when Mom was having a nap. Mom was mystified as to what the substance on Esther's dress, hands, and face was. I went and had a look, and sure enough, the concealer stick was turned all the way out, and the whole thing looked kind of mangled and smeary.
Conclusion: I think I need a padlock on my box. :-/

(i am thinking with ever-increasing anticipation of being in an all-adult house for a while. maybe i don't mean that. they are sweet when they're not being bad)

1 comment:

lilshortbread said...

perhaps esther will become an esthetiscian! LOL at leaet she didn't draw on walls with red lipstick!!!! :") *snickers* ;-)