08 January 2005

Aragorn and Arwen
Your ideal Middle-Earth parents are Aragorn and Arwen! They are the king and queen of Gondor, which makes you a prince or princess. Not too shabby, huh? Youll get to take over the kingdom someday. Look at you, all heir-to-the-throne-y! Oh, did I mention that you are gorgeous? Your Middle-Earth mama is practically a supermodel, while your Middle-Earth dad managed to turn heads at eighty-seven years old. You've hit the genetic lottery, my friend! Your last name is Telcontar and you live in the city of Minas Tirith.
Your Middle-Earth mama is Arwen Undomiel. She is an elf but gave up her immortality to be with your dad. If you do something bad she will probably lower her head in sorrow and shed a tear or two, which, although it may not be her intention, is major guilt tripping. Through Arwen you are related to Elrond and Celebrian (your grandfather and grandmother) and Celeborn and Galadriel (your great-grandparents). She is also a link to your uncles Elladan and Elrohir, who spoil you rotten.
Your Middle-Earth dad is Aragorn. Since he became king he has been going by King Elessar, but he has a lot of other names too. He is an amazing warrior and will teach you everything he knows. Some dads play football with their kids - your dad gave you your first sword at the age of three! Aragorn is the disciplinarian, and since your grandfather Elrond raised him he is very stern when necessary. Just behave yourself and you should be fine.


Which Lord of the Rings couple would be your dream parents? Pictures and longish answers.

2 comments:

CraftyHourMom said...

ok, I admit, I doctored this one. The first time I answered honestly, and ended up with Sam and Rosie as my parents (probably because I mentioned plenty of siblings :-)). This was rather inappropriate, as my parents are both very tall. So, here is my "real" result. I must say, I like it. ;-)

lilshortbread said...

*chuckles*
as long as you had fun, laura... ;-) :-D