05 January 2005

February 21

will be my first day of college! I’m really looking forward to it. It’ll be so different to be in school again; last time was in grade 4. I’m also looking forward to staying with Alison and Fiona. I have to go out there sometime and decorate the room they are kindly letting me use. I have no idea what colours or style to use right now. My room here at home is shades of blue and cream. Any ideas, folks? I only have to be in it for 6 months, so I could go nuts and do something I never would otherwise. :-)

4 comments:

fiona said...

lime green and orange walls with purple curtains... hehe ... just kidding! ;-)

CraftyHourMom said...

uh... thanks for the input Fiona. I'm exceedingly grateful. :-|

fiona said...

no prob ;-). actually, i think anything that wouldn't make the room hard to sleep and study in (like orange or red) would probably be the best. calming colours are usually the best, i'd say - as a more helpful suggestion then the previous one? ;-)

CraftyHourMom said...

:-)