13 January 2005

nother qwiz

Pinkertonsnook: hey laura! thanks for visiting.... ok, lesse.... i will think of some questions for you..... hmmmmmm....... but you have to post em with ur answers on your blog!! ;-) :D hehehe...

1) What's ur favourite supper? (a description, plz, not "Pot Roast") ;-)

My favourite supper is Indonesian. It is Nasi Goreng (rice with spices, shrimp, and finely chopped vegetables) with Sateh (pieces of marinated chicken or pork broiled on skewers) and Pindah Saus (peanut sauce), and Gado Gado (slightly steamed vegetables), Atjar Tjampoer (pickled vegetables), and Kroepoek (fried shrimp crackers). Mom makes this for special occasions, and sometimes she also makes Bami Goreng (long flat noodles with shrimp, bean sprouts, and vegetables). For the more adventurous among us, there is also Sambal Oelek (red chili peppers ground with salt). Mmmmmmm.


2) As a child, what was your most-used imaginary/play name OR: What is your "dream name" (if you could choose any full name possible) :-)

I really don’t know. We used to play “house” or “wedding” or “school” a lot when I was a kid, and my name usually reflected what I was reading at the time (I was never noted for originality :-/).
I think I’m happy with my name, but there are lots of more beautiful/exotic names out there (just can’t think of any at the moment).



3) If one of your family members (or someone really close to you) was diagnosed with cancer would you shave your head or cut your hair to raise money to help them, or to make a wig?

definitely. (there might be a *sniffle* or two, though ;-))


4) Would you rather live: a] in a city, b] in a smaller town, c] on an acreage, d] out in the boondocks with loads of space, or e] on a sunny beach in a breezy lil house ;-)

my first choice out of the above would be e) a sunny beach in a breezy lil house. If that were not an option, I’d pick the city.


5) upon being presented with the opportunity to be a model (runway or otherwise) for a day, would you try it? :-}

oh yeah!

3 comments:

Isaiah Eyre said...

You're probably tall enough to be a model. ;-)

Everyone I take pictures of is a model! I'm pretty sure I got 1 or 2 photos of you...you must be a model.

CraftyHourMom said...

hmmm. You know what's wierd? I've been told many times I should be one. People seem to think that if you're tall, that is the logical career. :-?

lilshortbread said...

aha! thanx for doing the questions... that's fun, eh! :-D Maybe you'll ask me 5 now LOL ;-)