12 February 2005

Bowling...

... the only group activity in Barrhead besides swimming available in the evenings. What a dead town.
This evening we went bowling with a couple of kids from the young people's group. All my friends around my age are married or in school, so these were all between 15-18, including Emily and Julie. Makes me feel old(er). Sigh. Great fun anyway. Afterwards they all came back to our place for some eats and a game of Taboo. Greta Wierenga gave me a box of Botticelli chocolates. Wonderful surprise!
I feel deprived. I can't log onto Messenger, because it tells me there is a new version available and I have to be on as Administrator before I can download it. The Administrator is in bed now. Grrrr.
Oh, well. I really have to hit the hay now. Apologies to all whom I might have chatted with if I were on. Maybe I shall favour y'all with another post tomorrow morning, if I can drag my bones out of bed before Emily claims the computer. ;-)
G'nite

6 comments:

Isaiah Eyre said...

Hey, I'm older than you...

CraftyHourMom said...

you're 22, right? as of 11:30pm feb 11, so am i. :-D

fiona said...

It would have been nice to come up yesterday evening, but alas it couldn't be... Someday when I have a car... :-)

CraftyHourMom said...

that's ok

Isaiah Eyre said...

Yeah, but you see - You just turned 22 this year and I'll be turning 23 and next year I'll be 24. Wow, I remember when 18 seemed like a long ways away.

CraftyHourMom said...

thanx, Isaiah, now I don't feel quite so old :-D